Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fully aglow, even though


Thanksgiving comes and goes on a waning half moon
it is mixed with joy for the kids and the pain of brokenness
the waning moon has yet to reveal another month of gloom
do i set my face as flint and get through a sorrowful Christmas?
Sorrow in one way, a family broken down by pride
Joy in another because of God's perfect love, even though
He continues to work to show to reveal if I will abide
His love beckons me to trust and give my all tho I feel so low
I am very thankful for the family and friends I know
for all the blessings He has bestowed on me
I know that the sorrow will become joy fully aglow
My part is to let Him have his way, to trust and see
Deep in my heart is a romance fully alive
Life it brings with a wind so strong
I want to be released so it will thrive
to be where I always belonged
A mystery God weaves through our lives
He has a plan of beauty even though I see chaos
I can choose to be patient and be revived
or to hold on to the frayed ends that end in loss
I will persevere on to see what the Christmas moon has in store
as I watch it wax on, full of God's plan for man it will shine
I have a love so strong that will last forever more
Draw up courage princess warrior, all in good time

cjennylynn 12-10

No comments:

Post a Comment