Saturday, April 7, 2018

Let the Lord be magnified, even thou!

Greetings from the broncolady!
I love sharing my love for God's beautiful horses with my grandchildren.  Thank you family and friends from all over for your prayers and support through this battle of cancer! Ya'll have blown me away!!

Psalm 40:16-17
Let those who love Thy Salvation say continually,  "Let the Lord be magnified!" Since I am afflicted and needy, Let the Lord be mindful of me; Thou art my help and my deliverer: Do not delay, O my God!
I've  been renewing my mind with this Psalm. Rejoicing and with boldness, meaning, the Lord be magnified, even though, I'm  afflicted to be fully aglow!  The next thing is what I've  failed to do, to cry out "Do not delay, O my God!"  Wow, brick drop!  So I've  petitioned my Lord , do not delay!  I am praying for healing, to send this cancer  packing !!  Do not delay, O my Lord,. Let the Lord be magnified!!

All my love and prayers to you reading this bl9g!https://www.gofundme.com/jennyschultz

No comments:

Post a Comment