Sunday, February 3, 2013


Giving Tithes~ It's a Kingdom Thing


G od calls His church to tithe, at least 10%, for he has a glorious promise

I am amply supplied having received your gift

V essel of the church, we are to care for the social needs of the community, this is her
    mission

I rejoice in the Lord greatly, for givers cheer up and encourage the suffering

N ever-the-less we do well to share in others afflictions,
     He does mighty work through givers

G ifts that meets more than the needs~ it always bears intersest~ it's a Kingdom thing


T rusting Him, God is the owner of all, He is Jevoh-Jireh, the provider, tithing is worship

I have received everything in full and I have an abundance with joy

T o be obedient to tithe meets the needs over and beyond, the widows and the orphans
    will be cared for, the church will have an amazing growth of influence if she is obedient.

H e will supply in turn all the givers needs according to His riches~ its a Kingdom thing

E very day there is an opportunity to give to meet needs spoken and unspoken~
    to love is to obey

S uppling all my needs, over and beyond if I will love and  trust Him,
    He always goes over and beyond so why don't I?


2-4-13  Philippians 4: 14-20
cjennylynn 2-4-13 ( photo taken by me at church...what a God send, reminder of His love through this little dead leaf!)  
"Are you a giver or a sorry tipper?"  Nathan Duncan


No comments:

Post a Comment